- Symonds acquired by its management team.
- Capita Property Services acquires MPM Adams and Edward Roscoe
- All Capita Group property companies come together to form a
multidisciplinary division, Capita Property Services Ltd.
- Symonds restructured and became known as Symonds Group Ltd
1997 - Capita Group acquires
BWA and Tozer Gallagher.
1996 - Capita Group acquires Estatecare
(formerly WHCSA, part of NHS Wales).
- Symonds acquires Travers Morgan - expanding into transport,
engineering and environmental consultancy services.
- Woolf becomes part of Symonds.
1994 - Capita Group
acquires Beard Dove
1993 - Symonds acquired by Compagnie Générale
des Eaux (Vivendi).
1992 - Capita Group acquires Estate Design
1990 - Capita Group acquires JE Greatorex.
1987 - Capita Group launched following a
management buyout from CIPFA backed by 3i, with 33 employees.
1984 - Capita formed within the Chartered
Institute of Public Finance (CIFPA), with 2 employees.
1981 - Woolf incorporated.
1960 - Symonds established.